1. In Mexico, “Día de Muertos” (Day of the Dead), celebrates loved ones who have passed on. The holiday is now jointly clebrated with Halloween, and a band of intrepid thieves decided it was just the opportunity they needed to rob a jewelry store.
2. “Five individuals wearing zombie, mummy, Chucky and clown costumes, overnight Saturday broke into the shop and using small and larger weapons, subdued employees,” the public safety office said in a statement.
4. Unarmed security guards arrived on the scene but the thieves threatened them with their weapons before fleeing.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.