1. "The best that can happen to my country at this time. I am so happy I want to cry. After 50 years. I am so happy. Congratulations to my country. #thanksObama"
2. "Hopefully soon I will see my uncle again."
3. "I believe that these policy changes will only benefit us the Americans and strengthen The Castro POWER. Unfortunately, In my lifetime the country of Cuba will never be FREE."
4. Two angry protesters in Little Havana, Miami.
5. "Praying for a new hope in Cuba today."
6. "It's going down in Miami tonight."
7. Long live a free Cuba.
8. "To a FREE Cuba... #historyinthemaking #myislandCUBA."
9. "Older Cubans at Café Versailles, the epicenter of Cuban political life for the exiled community, think that this change in policy is good for the Americans, but it doesn't do anything for the Cubans."
10. Nothing will change.
11. "OMG never thought this would ever happen in my lifetime."
12. A "traitor" and a "coward."
13. Returning to Cuba.
14. " SOS for Cuba! No more negotiations with criminals and assassins, communists, tyrants, or Castros."
15. "It's coming. My homeland. Freedom."
16. "My dream has become a reality."
Adrian Carrasquillo is the White House correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.