1. A guy in Orlando made this hilarious ad for his 1996 Nissan Maxima.
His name is Luke Aker of Ikonik Films.
3. Nissan decided the viral video and the attention was much too good to pass up and got involved by buying the car.
4. Nissan bought the car for $1,400 and is accepting suggestions for what to do with the car.
Should the Maxima be restored? Donated to charity? Launched across a stadium on a trebuchet? All of the above? Something completely different?
5. You can submit your ideas in the comments here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.