WALKING DEAD ratings are so high by now we must seriously consider the possibility people are rising from the grave to watch it.
3. The show also reached 10.4 million adults aged 18–49, the highest for any show thus far in 2013.
To put it another way, “The Walking Dead” last night had 5 million more viewers than the “Breaking Bad” finale. TV writers’ jaws are agape.
6. “We could not be more proud of this show and everyone on both sides of the camera who work so hard to give life to this story of character, leadership and survival,” said AMC President Charlie Collier.
Walkers > Meth MT @Variety: ‘Walking Dead’ Draws a Whopping 16.1m http://t.co/sDOh26tB6Z #EveryoneLovesZombies
8. The episode had plenty of social chatter as well. The episode garnered a total of 1,171,994 tweets from 570,148 unique authors.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.