WALKING DEAD ratings are so high by now we must seriously consider the possibility people are rising from the grave to watch it.
3. The show also reached 10.4 million adults aged 18–49, the highest for any show thus far in 2013.
To put it another way, “The Walking Dead” last night had 5 million more viewers than the “Breaking Bad” finale. TV writers’ jaws are agape.
6. “We could not be more proud of this show and everyone on both sides of the camera who work so hard to give life to this story of character, leadership and survival,” said AMC President Charlie Collier.
Walkers > Meth MT @Variety: ‘Walking Dead’ Draws a Whopping 16.1m http://t.co/sDOh26tB6Z #EveryoneLovesZombies
8. The episode had plenty of social chatter as well. The episode garnered a total of 1,171,994 tweets from 570,148 unique authors.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀