1. New York City photographer Manny Midy was walking by the park when he saw this happening.
2. He posted the image on Facebook as well, where he explained why the young boy was shoveling the basketball court.
3. “This young man had dedication and determination which he shared with me,” Midy told BuzzFeed. “Regardless of how old or young you are, it’s about believing in yourself and your dreams. A message children and adults from all walks of life can get behind.”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞