1. Here’s assistant state attorney John Guy manhandling a foam dummy.
He used the prop to describe the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
2. Then he got on top of it.
3. Even defense attorney Mark O’Mara got in on the action.
5. And in an increasingly awkward exchange, Judge Debra Nelson questioned Zimmerman about his plans to testify.
Defense attorney Don West objected to the question three times, being overruled each time. Eventually, Nelson sternly admonished him with, “Your objection is overruled!”
Zimmerman said he needed more time before making his final decision later.
George Zimmerman tells Judge Debra Nelson that he will NOT testify in the case against him. #CNN #trayvonmartin
The defense rested its case on Wednesday and the prosecution will call two to three rebuttal witnesses.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏