1. Here’s assistant state attorney John Guy manhandling a foam dummy.
He used the prop to describe the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
2. Then he got on top of it.
3. Even defense attorney Mark O’Mara got in on the action.
5. And in an increasingly awkward exchange, Judge Debra Nelson questioned Zimmerman about his plans to testify.
Defense attorney Don West objected to the question three times, being overruled each time. Eventually, Nelson sternly admonished him with, “Your objection is overruled!”
Zimmerman said he needed more time before making his final decision later.
George Zimmerman tells Judge Debra Nelson that he will NOT testify in the case against him. #CNN #trayvonmartin
The defense rested its case on Wednesday and the prosecution will call two to three rebuttal witnesses.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀