1. Iowa Rep. Steve King, no stranger to controversial comments, announced on Twitter today that his office had been invaded by aliens.
20 brazen self professed illegal aliens have just invaded my DC office. Obama’s lawless order gives them de facto immunity from U.S. law.
King, who previously compared immigrants to dogs in comments that made it to YouTube, has been staunchly anti-illegal immigration and opposes the bipartisan “Gang of 8” immigration reform legislation being debated in the Senate.
Jose Antonio Vargas
I just wanna give @SteveKingIA a hug and make him some chicken adobo. Shake all that anxiety out of him.
7. But King wasn’t done.
#Gof8 You promise border security. How, when we can’t secure Congress from Obama amnesty? Schumer, McCain, come guard my door.
8. Arizona Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva responded to King’s comments.
“Poor Steve King. When Dreamers come to his office to address his attacks on them, he calls them invaders and hides under his desk,” Grijalva said in a statement. “Don’t be afraid, Steve. They’re just like you. They love this country. They want the American promise to be available to everyone.
Grijalva urged dialogue. “Talk to them, Steve. You’ll learn something about the United States.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.