1. Well, someone didn’t take the news well. After it was revealed that Ben Affleck would be the new Batman in the sequel to this summer’s Superman film, someone created a petition asking the White House to intervene.
2. It asked for the Obama administration to make Affleck playing Batman illegal.
3. The petition was removed.
4. Americans appear displeased.
The White House removed the petition to remove Ben Affleck from the Batman role. They are SILENCING our FREEDOM OF SPEECH./ Via
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌