1. On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a life-size chocolate pope, created by amateur chocolatiers over four weeks.
2. The delicious pope was brought to life using 1.5 tons of cocoa by students at Accademia of Maestri Cioccolatieri.
3. The Chocolate Pope encounter was turned into an anime battle.
5. And was foretold by a 2006 Electric Six song.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.