1. On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a life-size chocolate pope, created by amateur chocolatiers over four weeks.
2. The delicious pope was brought to life using 1.5 tons of cocoa by students at Accademia of Maestri Cioccolatieri.
3. The Chocolate Pope encounter was turned into an anime battle.
5. And was foretold by a 2006 Electric Six song.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.