1. On Wednesday, Pope Francis was given a life-size chocolate pope, created by amateur chocolatiers over four weeks.
2. The delicious pope was brought to life using 1.5 tons of cocoa by students at Accademia of Maestri Cioccolatieri.
3. The Chocolate Pope encounter was turned into an anime battle.
5. And was foretold by a 2006 Electric Six song.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.