1. Rachel Jeantel, who testified about her last conversation with Trayvon Martin during the George Zimmerman trial, has appeared on CNN since the verdict was announced and Wednesday spoke with The Grio’s Joy-Ann Reid on MSNBC.
2. Jeantel addressed a tweet by Olympic runner Lolo Jones who made fun of her while she was testifying. Jones has since deleted the tweet.
3. “Lolo Jones, I thought of her as a joke,” Jeantel said. “She was funny. She’s a hater. To me she’s a hater. I had a whole lot of haters.”
“She said I act like Madea. Madea has her money too. We can work together,” she said.
Jeantel also talked about the torrent of disparaging comments she received.
“For other people, you can disrespect me, all that, it’s not going to hurt me. I’m just adding you to my hater list.”
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.