2. Afterwards, George Lopez hilariously said what Latinos know to be true.
3. That it was tough to get work done with two huge countries playing their hearts out.
4. People confessed.
5. Others corrected him.
6. But most people had fun with it.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.