2. Twitter was confused about the Trayvon–Paula connection and the fact that NYC’s stop-and-frisk was thrown in as well.
watching this new law and order svu…i’m really trying to see how they are gonna tie trayvon martin and paula deen together
So Law and Order is mixing stop and frisk, Paula Deen, and the killing of Trayvon Martin in one show? Doing the most…
Why this law and order episode practically saying trayvon Martin gets shot by Paula deen?
Law and order just said “stop and frisk till you get the guy” Paula dean v. #trayvonmartin episode. Too much at once
This law and order: SVU episode is a combo of Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen all in one #sneaky
wow Law and Order SVU combining Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen… I kinda think it’s too soon. Anyone else, feel like that?
I am so sick of this racial bull crap.. It couldn’t be more obvious that this law and order is about Paula Deen and Trayvon Martin
9. The teen’s name is Mehcad and the episode highlighted issues from the shooting of Martin, like what was he doing in the neighborhood and his clothes. In the episode, a string of rapes was committed by a black male in a hoodie.
ACE / INFphoto.com
Law and Order: SVU episode takes on Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen.
12. In closing, her lawyer said if it was your daughter or your wife, you would want them to be able to defend themselves.
The prosecution said she was the victim’s judge, jury, and executioner. She got to go home to her brownstone, but he will never go home again.
13. Executive producer Warren Leight said the episode, titled “American Tragedy,” was an important story to tell.
“I know that this sounds a bit like a cheesy mash-up of these two things, but it really turns into a very good discussion about how we, the public, profile this woman, how the NYPD profiles people, and how everyone profiles other people, whether you think you do or not,” he said.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico today before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.