4. The show will also air on Univision’s UniMas network in the U.S.
“Breaking Bad is a fantastic series that wasn’t widely seen in Latin America, partly because cable doesn’t yet have full penetration in the region,” says Angelica Guerra, Sony Pictures Television senior vice president and managing director of production for Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic market. “[But] there is a universality to the story and its characters that we recognized could work very well.”
5. But anyone who plans on watching may be surprised to learn that the iconic RV has been replaced by something Colombians will be more used to.
6. “Motor homes are not popular in Colombia,” Guerra says, “so audiences will see Walter and Jose cooking up their first several batches of methamphetamine in an old, barely drivable school bus.”
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.