1. Kendrick Lamar’s verse on Big Sean’s “Control” took social media by storm as fans rushed to react to his shots at current rappers.
3. After putting himself in the same class as top MCs Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, and Andre 3000, he took aim at the current crop of rappers:
I’m usually homeboys with the same n***as I’m rhymin’ wit
But this is hip-hop and them n***as should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n***as
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n***as
They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you n***as
What is competition? I’m tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it?
5. Twitter responded with the hashtag #twitpicyourreactionafterhearingkendricksverse.
Swervz Wit Alpacas
#twitpicyourreactionafterhearingkendricksverse via @kanyewest
Kendrick Lamar and Black Twitter right now
Èc@JustinnLamar: Kdot just did that. He’s gotta make a video kicking over buildings in NYC.Èd
10. Most people just made fun of Drake.
Drakeâ€™s response to Kendrick Lamarâ€™s verse
Whyyyyyy lmaoooo “@KelzThaKreator: Drakes reaction after hearing Kendrick Lamar’s verse “
Kendrick Lamar’s texts..
“@cjwengler: Drake’s response to Kendrick Lamar’s verse… ” Lmfaooo
17. The buzz grew so loud, even legendary coach Phil Jackson responded after Kendrick Lamar said, “If Phil Jackson came back, still no coachin’ me / I’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable.”
@kendricklamar itâ€™s okay to be cocky and sure, but we all need somebody to lean on. Letâ€™s just call it mentoring./ Via
KENDRICK!!!!! Ohhhh Shiiitttttt @RevoltTV/ Via
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈