1. Sergio Romo is the closer for the San Francisco Giants — a fiery guy, who wears his heart on his sleeve.
2. He received a lot of attention for wearing an “I just look illegal,” T-shirt during the team’s championship parade last year as commentary on the hot topic of immigration.
Romo, whose father is the son of Mexican migrant farmworkers, was raised in the border town of Brawley, Calif.
Jose Antonio Vargas
You cannot tell who looks “illegal.” No human being is illegal. Thank u, @SergioRomo54. #GoGiants @DefineAmerican
5. The Three Twins Ice Cream Facebook page was hilarious about it.
In the comments, the company said that it doesn’t think it’ll be able to sell the ice cream at Giants games because it’s not affiliated with the team. But both fans and ice cream aficionados alike were pumped about the flavor and the commentary.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.