1. Sergio Romo is the closer for the San Francisco Giants — a fiery guy, who wears his heart on his sleeve.
2. He received a lot of attention for wearing an “I just look illegal,” T-shirt during the team’s championship parade last year as commentary on the hot topic of immigration.
Romo, whose father is the son of Mexican migrant farmworkers, was raised in the border town of Brawley, Calif.
Jose Antonio Vargas
You cannot tell who looks “illegal.” No human being is illegal. Thank u, @SergioRomo54. #GoGiants @DefineAmerican
5. The Three Twins Ice Cream Facebook page was hilarious about it.
In the comments, the company said that it doesn’t think it’ll be able to sell the ice cream at Giants games because it’s not affiliated with the team. But both fans and ice cream aficionados alike were pumped about the flavor and the commentary.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎