2. “I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I’m supposed to now assemble and make a life…It’s just heartbreaking,” she said.
3. She says he was “selfish” and verbally abusive.
“I think I’m realizing that I have been married to a person for almost seven years, and I don’t think that I ever really knew him at all,” she said.
4. She said he driving too fast, referencing two incidents in which her husband has been pulled over for speeding recently, and living too fast as well, barely spending time at home before she moved out.
5. George Zimmerman’s brother said, “pray for them” on Twitter.
Robert Zimmerman JR
According to Shellie’s atty Kelly Sims - Shellie is preparing to file 4 divorce. Docs have not yet been filed in Seminole Cty. Pray 4 them.
6. This is what she wants from the divorce proceedings:
She is asking for “equitable distribution” of their assets including anything her husband might gain from a defamation suit he has filed against NBC as well as equal share of their debts. She is also seeking sole custody of their two dogs.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋