1. George Zimmerman, found not guilty in the killing of Trayvon Martin, was recently involved in a domestic dispute with his estranged wife and her father. A concerned citizen emailed the local police chief who responded candidly about Zimmerman as a threat.
3. Bracknell went on to say that police did not have authority to search Zimmerman’s truck but he did have a gun inside. He said Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and broke his wife’s iPad over his knee but they did not wish to press charges.
4. The police chief sought to distance himself from Zimmerman and his family. “REST ASSURED, the last thing on planet earth I want is ANY relationship with the Zimmermans.”
“PERIOD the only guiding influence here is simply the law. Remember we were the agency that wrote him a $256.00 citation last week! No freebies here in Lake Mary,” he wrote.
5. At the end of his email, Rodriguez talked about his fear of Zimmerman.
“George is a ticking time bomb its become obvious,” he wrote. “Please for the sake of the community do not give up on this investigation so quickly because sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping.”
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏