1. George Zimmerman, found not guilty in the killing of Trayvon Martin, was recently involved in a domestic dispute with his estranged wife and her father. A concerned citizen emailed the local police chief who responded candidly about Zimmerman as a threat.
3. Bracknell went on to say that police did not have authority to search Zimmerman’s truck but he did have a gun inside. He said Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and broke his wife’s iPad over his knee but they did not wish to press charges.
4. The police chief sought to distance himself from Zimmerman and his family. “REST ASSURED, the last thing on planet earth I want is ANY relationship with the Zimmermans.”
“PERIOD the only guiding influence here is simply the law. Remember we were the agency that wrote him a $256.00 citation last week! No freebies here in Lake Mary,” he wrote.
5. At the end of his email, Rodriguez talked about his fear of Zimmerman.
“George is a ticking time bomb its become obvious,” he wrote. “Please for the sake of the community do not give up on this investigation so quickly because sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎