2. The stop by police in Forney, a city near Dallas, on Sunday reportedly lasted five minutes:
Zimmerman was speeding in Forney, Texas on Sunday, just after noon, when he was stopped by police. Zimmerman told cops he was headed “nowhere in particular,” and informed them he had a firearm in his glove compartment.
4. Zimmerman’s race was the subject of intense debate during the trial, with Zimmerman himself saying he identifies as Hispanic. The police report from the speeding stop lists him as white.
#BREAKING. Just obtained from source a copy of the police report of Zimmerman traffic stop
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- Donald Trump said in an interview he thought being president would be easier than his life as a businessman.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱