1. Romeo Santos, the self-proclaimed King of Bachata, whose 2012 album was the top Latin album of the year, features a host of cameos including Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and Marc Anthony. But the first single features none other than Drake.
2. The internet is…excited.
10. Drake surprised many by following Romeo’s verse with his own in really smooth Spanish.
11. Later in the song, he comes in rapping in English. Check out the song below. It’s available on iTunes Monday.
12. Oh, and if you’re not very familiar with Romeo, check out this hilarious teaser for his album to see how awesomely cocky he is.
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱