1. Romeo Santos, the self-proclaimed King of Bachata, whose 2012 album was the top Latin album of the year, features a host of cameos including Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and Marc Anthony. But the first single features none other than Drake.
2. The internet is…excited.
10. Drake surprised many by following Romeo’s verse with his own in really smooth Spanish.
11. Later in the song, he comes in rapping in English. Check out the song below. It’s available on iTunes Monday.
12. Oh, and if you’re not very familiar with Romeo, check out this hilarious teaser for his album to see how awesomely cocky he is.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly disclose payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋