1. Kobe Bryant is a legend and super demanding on his teammates, but he and Dwight Howard were pals.
2. They gossiped.
3. They synchronized cool moves like this.
4. Kobe made this face when he was judging somebody.
5. And they were just always down for hugs.
7. He made his new relationship official on Twitter.
I’ve decided to become a member of the Houston Rockets. I feel its the best place for me and I am excited (cont) http://t.co/h8WK4yP3zB
8. Kobe was all, “No you didn’t.”
9. In an all-time historic burn, Kobe took to TWO social networks to let Howard know how he felt.
On Instagram he posted this photo with Pau Gasol to show who his new bestie was, with the caption, “We go together, Laker heart” and his nickname Vino, which also means wine in Spanish, which is also what he and Howard won’t be drinking during slumber parties anymore.
11. In a twist, ESPN reporter Darren Rovell announced that Gasol had unfollowed Howard too, but a look at who he follows shows that he was always following him since Twitter sorts followers by when you followed them and he is well down the list.
@darrenrovell He never unfollowed him. Twitter sorts your “Following” list by date you followed. You screwed up. Admit it.
12. But despite taking Howard out of his social media life, Kobe won’t soon forget the times Dwight had his back.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.