1. Banksy posted his latest work of art Tuesday morning, as he continues his month-long residency in New York City.
4. On Saturday he sold art for $60 but no one knew they were his pieces. Those people now have a fortune on their hands.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.