3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, is meeting with senators to revive — and sort their out differences on — a bill designed to reduce mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days — at all.
- And a bunch of world leaders fell asleep at an international summit and the pictures are pretty amazing 😴