2. For example, nothing could go wrong with this kind of good old-fashioned fun, right?
4. A lot of people are really burning themselves with boiling water.
6. People really aren’t getting the message.
8. Ambulances were very likely called.
9. Some people took the burning in stride.
12. “Throwing boiling water into the -50° wind and getting burned in the process. But look how cool! #science”
13. Everyone, please stop.
14. h/t: Matt Pearce, who first noticed the science gone very, very wrong.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺