2. For example, nothing could go wrong with this kind of good old-fashioned fun, right?
4. A lot of people are really burning themselves with boiling water.
6. People really aren’t getting the message.
8. Ambulances were very likely called.
9. Some people took the burning in stride.
12. “Throwing boiling water into the -50° wind and getting burned in the process. But look how cool! #science”
13. Everyone, please stop.
14. h/t: Matt Pearce, who first noticed the science gone very, very wrong.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.