2. For example, nothing could go wrong with this kind of good old-fashioned fun, right?
4. A lot of people are really burning themselves with boiling water.
6. People really aren’t getting the message.
8. Ambulances were very likely called.
9. Some people took the burning in stride.
12. “Throwing boiling water into the -50° wind and getting burned in the process. But look how cool! #science”
13. Everyone, please stop.
14. h/t: Matt Pearce, who first noticed the science gone very, very wrong.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵