2. For example, nothing could go wrong with this kind of good old-fashioned fun, right?
4. A lot of people are really burning themselves with boiling water.
6. People really aren’t getting the message.
8. Ambulances were very likely called.
9. Some people took the burning in stride.
12. “Throwing boiling water into the -50° wind and getting burned in the process. But look how cool! #science”
13. Everyone, please stop.
14. h/t: Matt Pearce, who first noticed the science gone very, very wrong.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹