Rob Ford, role model, is wonderful and showers us with reasons aplenty to be thankful.
2. He’s a man of the people.
4. He reminds you to laugh in the face of life’s obstacles or serious crack-smoking allegations.
5. He lives your wildest dreams.
6. He makes exquisite fashion decisions.
7. He singlehandedly brought this photography angle back en vogue.
8. He balls out of control with Drake. Nbd.
11. No seriously he never grew up. There’s no evidence he’s not one of Peter Pan’s lost boys.
12. He sparks creativity.
16. He teaches that practice makes perfect.
19. He coaches impressionable youth and they love him.
20. He uses eloquent prose.
23. He gives tough love when you need it. Like if you’re a godforsaken cyclist. Sorry you died but sorta your fault bro.
24. A homeless shelter in every ward? LOL no. Watch him educate on how that compares to public lynchings.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.