The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is in its 87th year, and though it was threatened by wind, the balloons flew in the end.
1. Spider-Man was there, ready to shoot his web.
2. Sonic made an appearance, considerably slower than usual.
3. Old favorite Snoopy was there, just floating.
4. Spongebob Squarepants took flight, with police ready for his zany antics.
5. Old reliable Tom Turkey was in attendance, bringing along some Pilgrims.
6. Hello Kitty was there, adorably expressionless.
8. Ronald McDonald was in attendance giving a thumbs-up.
10. Santa was there, with a little extra swag.
11. Happy the Hippo was smiling even when the parade was in doubt because of expected high winds.
But not everyone was happy about the SeaWorld float making an appearance.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.