1. Was it self-defense?
2. "Fucking punks, these assholes always get away."
3. The friend of Martin, who spoke to him in the last moments of his life.
4. Was Zimmerman or Martin on top as they fought?
5. The jury knows Martin had a small amount of marijuana in his system.
6. Does it matter what family and friends said?
Martin's brother Jahvaris Fulton. Zimmerman's best friend, Mark Osterman. Witnesses like these obviously were close to the victim and defendant but they could also be very biased. Will jurors take their testimony into account? Not surprisingly, Fulton said the screams for help on the 911 tape were coming from Martin, while Osterman said they were Zimmerman's.
7. Martin's father takes the stand.
8. Zimmerman's injuries
9. How long did Martin live after being shot?
10. Knock knock jokes and ice cream Instagrams
Adrian Carrasquillo is the White House correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.