Response to 16 Unhelpful Life Lessons From Pinterest:
I thought I was the only one that felt this way!!
- adrianag7 "Things Indie Rock Fans Hate"
Response to 17 Foods That Should Be Wiped Off The Planet:
- adrianag7 "15 Symptoms Of Life In Los Angeles"
- adrianag7 "How Well Do You Know "Mean Girls"?"
- adrianag7 "50 Things Only '80s Kids Can Unde..."
- adrianag7 "The 5 Main Things Cats Say"
- adrianag7 "21 Gigantic Knitted Things You'd ..."
This article is offensive, and not because Paris Hilton is offensive (we all could agree on that)….blatant sexism..whats your problem bro? If it was the other way around no one would say a damn thing…..and its not like she’s 65 with a 21 year old! Why is being in your 30s suddenly make you some decrepit old lady? F-Off Tommy Wesley.
- adrianag7 "The World's Fattest Weiner Dog Go..."
I want to steal #6 and make her my grandmother to cook for me everyday!! Shes too cute!! I would eat EVERYTHING by the way…..If a granny made it…its probably good…caterpillars and all.
- adrianag7 "A Sad Cat's Diary"
- adrianag7 "L.A.'s Most Hipstery Bar Has A Re..."
Response to A Brief Guide To The Skarsgård Family:
I dont know whyIwas born intoafamily of nobodies!Iguess Ill keep them though…
Most of these brands DID start off as an independent companies, but they are bought out by the large corporations. The corporations caught on to the natural foods and products movement and figured they could spread it toalarger audience. If anyone is to blame its the folks that sold their brand! But heyIguess ifIhadasmall business and someone came withabriefcase full of cashIprobably would do it to. Im hoping at least they had some clause that they still produce the goods as naturally as possible the way they were suppose to…..
I think what they are trying to say is that Im sure you can do all these things inamuch less tacky way! I