1. Invest in a good navy and black knit suit. Never wrinkles (even when traveling through Europe with it in a carry on bag), hardly ever needs to be washed, it’s light enough for summer and warm enough for winter, appropriate for weddings, meeting the parents, funerals, and nights out on the town, and they last forever.
2. Choose the lotion form of a scent over a perfume. The scent lasts longer as a lotion and typically is cheaper.
3. No matter how “dumb” it looks, cheap waterproof watches are your best friends.
and the biggest one:
4. Wear sunscreen *every single day*. It doesn’t matter if the most sun exposure you’ll get all day is just your hands and face when you’re driving, it’s the most effective preventative anti-aging product ever, and as a redhead that burns easily, it’s a no brainer. Plus, no skin melanoma!
- adorninflowers "Uzo Aduba's Red Carpet Game Is "C..."