25 Questions You Never Thought You'd Ask Yourself Until 2020 Happened
It’s been 2020 for 84 years...
In partnership with Adobe Creative Cloud, we invited 10 Gen Z creatives to tell their stories on BuzzFeed. Check out Make The Feed for more content from Generation Create.
1. Are you even allowed to quit the royal family?
2. Why is Australia on fire?
3. Are drone strikes legal?
4. Why is "World War III" trending?
5. How quickly can someone be impeached?
6. How do I make my own hand sanitizer?
7. Can a bandana work as a medical mask?
8. Are my feet nice enough to sell foot pictures?
9. Should I open a tiger sanctuary?
10. How can I protect myself from a murder hornet?
11. Am I too old for social media?
12. How much is a ring light?
13. Should I cut my bangs?
14. How can I fix bangs that I cut myself?
15. How long does it take hair to grow back?
16. Is this the flu or coronavirus?
17. Where did the animals cross from?
18. Can I attend a protest during a quarantine?
19. Do my parents know I’m a socialist?
20. Does this restaurant still utilize prison labor?
21. Am I ever going to see my friends again?
22. When was the last time I touched another person?
23. Are we living in a simulation?
24. Would I be happier if I lived in Canada?
25. When is the soonest I can vote?