1. JC Penney blasted out the typos...
...and then apologized for tweeting with mittens.
2. KIA cleverly responded.
3. Heinz encouraged Denver to ketchup.
4. And then Skittles... such skittles, such timely.
5. Axe spread the love.
6. And Cheerios felt it.
7. Instead of recreating their epic "dunk in the dark" moment, Oreo decided to go dark this year.
8. Kit Kat savored the breaks.
9. Tide interacted with other brands through Vine.
10. Many hyped up the halftime show...
11. ...and gave their full attention to the performance.
12. Red Bull recalled their jump from the stratosphere.
13. Dunkin' went DIY.
14. H&M made America drool.
15. And Budweiser made us feel all the adorable feels.
16. M&M's offered color commentary on each play.
17. Radio Shack gave away their treasures from the '80s.
18. Doritos photobombed the Jumbotron with their human Dorito chip!
19. DiGiorno tweeted some amusing #SuperSmack.
20. Smart Car talked style.
21. Clorox admitted it was a big day for many reasons...
22. ...and Drano went there too.
23. In the end, Papa John's celebrated the 12s.
24. And Nike saluted the winning champs!
The #adbowl wins again.
Do you know what your marketing is doing? Adobe can help.