FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. This floral tote bag with an inner zipper, for enviably chic errand-running with all your essentials close at hand.
4. This pair of volleyball shorts with a locked-in feel, so you don't need to be serving on the court to be ~serving~ off it.
6. A classic pair of leggings in an eye-catching color, so you don't have to spend time thinking about how to stand out.
8. An insanely cute pair of satin shorts with an elastic waist, to feel luxe no matter where you're lounging.
9. A pair of quick-drying slides especially made for slipping on after a shower, or hanging out poolside.
10. This gender-neutral jersey made by a queer skateboarding project in Oakland, because even the comfiest threads can still make a statement.
11. Statement sneakers with a hidden wedge, so you can feel like you're stepping out while you're getting your steps in.
12. A set of sweats made from imported French terry and inspired by hiking looks of the 2000s, for a little nostalgia mixed in with that cozy feeling.
13. A sleek moisture-absorbing sweatshirt with an adjustable mock neck, so you can stay as warm or as cool as you need to on busier days.
14. And these lightweight shoes with a stretchy upper and a supportive midsole, for a stylish solution to spending long days on your feet.
Images courtesy of adidas