10 Incredible True Facts About Adam Scott, According To Adam Scott
The Parks and Recreation star, whose latest attempt at making The Greatest Event In Television History airs Thursday at midnight on Adult Swim, opens up to BuzzFeed.
1. When I was a child, I won a dancing competition against Nick Offerman.
2. I have 40 toes.
3. I prefer to use highlighter to sign documents.
4. I firmly believe that if every mountain in the world had a giant zipper attached to it, we as a people would think about both mountains and zippers in a completely different way.
5. I'm developing over-the-head pants for Jaclyn Smith's clothing line at K-Mart.
6. I think every morning should start with a good unicycle ride on the roof to check the rain gutters.
7. I eat dinner for breakfast, breakfast for lunch, and lunch for dinner.
8. Every time I eat chili, David Wain smiles.
9. To calm down and clear my head...
10. With every movie I watch, I pretend it's the sequel to a better, more interesting movie from three years ago.
The Greatest Event in Television History airs Thursday at midnight on Adult Swim, and will be followed by a special announcement.