Zac Efron is essentially perfect.
Well, here are 10 ways we can fix that unfortunate tattoo of his.
1. Let’s pretend he has an ex named Yolonda. Name tattoos are lame, but it’s still an improvement.
2. He could change it to say “YOBO” in honor of Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo.
3. He could turn his tattoo into a tiny cartoon version of himself sipping a martini.
4. Maybe Zac really likes Toyota trucks but he’s really bad at spelling.
5. Maybe he’s really into bryology, the branch of botany concerned with mosses and hornworts.
6. Or maybe myology, the study of muscles.
7. He could turn it into the absolute worst Yogi Bear tribute tattoo of all time, which would still be better than a YOLO tattoo.
8. He might alter it into “Mayo Lollipop,” which is either New York City’s next big food craze or a new K-Pop band with 18 members.
9. He could get the whole thing covered up with a boss Hello Kitty tattoo.
10. Or he could just, y’know, have the thing lasered off and be perfect again.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.