Zac Efron is essentially perfect.
Well, here are 10 ways we can fix that unfortunate tattoo of his.
1. Let’s pretend he has an ex named Yolonda. Name tattoos are lame, but it’s still an improvement.
2. He could change it to say “YOBO” in honor of Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo.
3. He could turn his tattoo into a tiny cartoon version of himself sipping a martini.
4. Maybe Zac really likes Toyota trucks but he’s really bad at spelling.
5. Maybe he’s really into bryology, the branch of botany concerned with mosses and hornworts.
6. Or maybe myology, the study of muscles.
7. He could turn it into the absolute worst Yogi Bear tribute tattoo of all time, which would still be better than a YOLO tattoo.
8. He might alter it into “Mayo Lollipop,” which is either New York City’s next big food craze or a new K-Pop band with 18 members.
9. He could get the whole thing covered up with a boss Hello Kitty tattoo.
10. Or he could just, y’know, have the thing lasered off and be perfect again.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎