20 Up-And-Coming Pets You Need To Follow On Instagram Before They Get Famous
Get in on the action now before these adorable animals blow up the internet.
1. Duchess Olive Juice the French Bulldog
Olive is the cutest pup in New York City, if not the entire world. If you disagree then you might not have a heart.
2. Baby Bug the Cat
Bug was a shelter kitten who nobody wanted because of a facial deformity. Obviously Bug is perfect and adorable.
3. Dillon the Blind Cat Who is Purrfect in Every Way
Dillon doesn't need eyes to see that he's the cutest cat ever.
4. Jack-Jack the Blind Pup
Jack-Jack is a puppy mill rescue who's survived cancer, and even though he's blind he's still a happy doggie.
5. Shrampton the Butterscotch Scottish Fold
Shrampton is an orange tomcat who doesn't have time for your nonsense. He has a twin sister who doesn't get as much screen time.
6. Daisy the Brussels Griffon/ Terrier Mix
Maxilla has an underbite and needs a wheelchair to help her walk outdoors, but she's not in any pain and seems to be happy as a clam.
7. Maxwell, the Three-Legged Cat Who Wears Tiny Hats
Maxwell is a shy little dude who loves fashionable headgear. He's donned nearly 100 hats so far!
11. Citronnelle the Mustache Cat
Cintronnelle is British Shorthair from France. Ce chat est magnifique!
12. Otter the Pit Bull
According to his bio, Otter loves dress up, kittens, and tall men. Who doesn't?
13. This ball of fur named Madame George who might have a cat buried somewhere deep inside.
Madame George is from outer space, y/n?
16. Kintai, the Hecka Fashionable Yorkie
Kintai is a dapper Yorkie from Hong Kong who isn't afraid of a little color.
18. Yoko the Black Frenchie
Yoko is another Frenchie from New York, proving that all bulldogs are adorable regardless of coloring.