1. Rose Petals (from outer space):
2. Blood, Semen, and Deadly Nightshade:
3. Peat Fire, Highland Mud, and Burnt Rubber:
Found in: Alan Cumming's Cumming.
Actor Alan Cumming asserts, "The longer you wear it and the more you sweat, Cumming gets deeper and sexier.” Other notes include cigar, black pepper, pine and whiskey. It probably smells great, but it sounds like it might make you smell like a drunk stepdad who's lost in a forest fire.
5. Taint Juice from the African Civet:
7. "Ozone" (whatever that means):
8. Whale Poop:
9. Beaver Butt Goo:
10. Human Urine. Ugh.
11. Human Fece—wait, really? Human feces? No. Enough.
Found in: Surplus by Jammie Nicholas.
As part of his art project called (sigh) The Sun Is But One Anus, artist Jammie Nicholas distilled oils from his own excrement to use in arguably the most repulsive perfume ever crafted. There's a website for the fragrance, if you're feeling adventurous.