He bops his little head to the beat.
He kicks his little feets to the beats.
1. “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry:
2. “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen:
3. “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke:
4. “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga, which for some reason has the wrong cover art:
5. “Lights” by Ellie Goulding:
6. “Bulletproof” by La Roux:
7. “Like A Virgin” by Madonna:
8. “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn:
9. “My Humps” by Black Eyed Peas:
It works with any song that has 121 BMP.
Prance on, kitty dude.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.