9. In 2009 a life size house was built using 3.3 million LEGO bricks. 1,000 volunteers helped to assemble it.
13. There 915 million different ways to combine just six individual LEGO bricks.
According to National Geographic’s special MegaFactories: LEGO, the possibilities are nearly endless.
18. Legoland, LEGO’s theme park chain, has a whopping seven locations worldwide.
Billund, California, Florida, Malaysia, Windsor, Günzburg, and the Discovery Center in Manchester.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴