9. In 2009 a life size house was built using 3.3 million LEGO bricks. 1,000 volunteers helped to assemble it.
13. There 915 million different ways to combine just six individual LEGO bricks.
According to National Geographic’s special MegaFactories: LEGO, the possibilities are nearly endless.
18. Legoland, LEGO’s theme park chain, has a whopping seven locations worldwide.
Billund, California, Florida, Malaysia, Windsor, Günzburg, and the Discovery Center in Manchester.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Eight opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- UK's decision to leave the European Union surprised the world, but polling experts say it won't foreshadow the U.S. election.