9. In 2009 a life size house was built using 3.3 million LEGO bricks. 1,000 volunteers helped to assemble it.
13. There 915 million different ways to combine just six individual LEGO bricks.
According to National Geographic’s special MegaFactories: LEGO, the possibilities are nearly endless.
18. Legoland, LEGO’s theme park chain, has a whopping seven locations worldwide.
Billund, California, Florida, Malaysia, Windsor, Günzburg, and the Discovery Center in Manchester.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲