9. In 2009 a life size house was built using 3.3 million LEGO bricks. 1,000 volunteers helped to assemble it.
13. There 915 million different ways to combine just six individual LEGO bricks.
According to National Geographic’s special MegaFactories: LEGO, the possibilities are nearly endless.
18. Legoland, LEGO’s theme park chain, has a whopping seven locations worldwide.
Billund, California, Florida, Malaysia, Windsor, Günzburg, and the Discovery Center in Manchester.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.