1. How the hell did Marshall Darling get this building up to code?
2. Why was Clarissa never arrested for jacking hubcaps off all the parked cars in her neighborhood?
4. What exactly was she feeding Elvis, her alligator? They eat turtles. Was Clarissa buying turtles and feeding them to Elvis? That’s dark.
5. Where is Clarissa’s horse?
6. How many poor infants were locked up inside her trunk?
8. What was going on with this outift?
9. How was she able to earn a doctorate in diagnostic psychiatry as a teenager? What kind of Doogie Howser nonsense is this?
10. What kind of parents were the Darlings to allow hormonal teenage boys to climb into their daughter’s window?
11. What psych ward is Janet Darling currently residing in?
12. How much money did Sam get from the lawsuit he launched against Miley Cyrus for stealing his haircut?
13. Who are these old weirdos? Is Clarissa a descendent of Benjamin Franklin?
14. Why was this woman smearing a glue stick on her lips?
15. Which section of Home Goods did she get that haunted vanity mirror from?
16. Which room is Fergbreath walking out of? What mystical bulletin board room exists between the living room and the kitchen?
17. Was Aunt Mafalda on cocaine, PCP, or meth?
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋