1. Whenever my friend Kristin or I goes on vacation, we Snapchat each other as creatively as possible. She recently spent the holidays in California.
2. I asked her how her vacation was going:
3. She responded:
12. Shortly before leaving, Kristin had been in an accident. She was on her bike and a van hit her (rude) and she’d fractured her arm. I asked her about it:
17. Kristin, changing the subject back to food:
19. After that I didn’t hear from her for a day, which I probably deserved after my rude sushi Snapchat. Eventually she responded:
20. …and I obliged:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.