1. Whenever my friend Kristin or I goes on vacation, we Snapchat each other as creatively as possible. She recently spent the holidays in California.
2. I asked her how her vacation was going:
3. She responded:
12. Shortly before leaving, Kristin had been in an accident. She was on her bike and a van hit her (rude) and she’d fractured her arm. I asked her about it:
17. Kristin, changing the subject back to food:
19. After that I didn’t hear from her for a day, which I probably deserved after my rude sushi Snapchat. Eventually she responded:
20. …and I obliged:
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.