1. Whenever my friend Kristin or I goes on vacation, we Snapchat each other as creatively as possible. She recently spent the holidays in California.
2. I asked her how her vacation was going:
3. She responded:
12. Shortly before leaving, Kristin had been in an accident. She was on her bike and a van hit her (rude) and she’d fractured her arm. I asked her about it:
17. Kristin, changing the subject back to food:
19. After that I didn’t hear from her for a day, which I probably deserved after my rude sushi Snapchat. Eventually she responded:
20. …and I obliged:
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏