(Real ages slightly older, but don’t worry about it.)
1. A Business of Ferrets:
2. A Stand of Flamingos:
3. A Gang of Buffalo:
4. A Parliament of Owls:
5. A Sloth of Bears:
6. A Hover of Trout:
7. A Crash of Rhinos:
8. An Intrusion of Cockroaches:
9. A Cackle of Hyenas:
10. A Team of Oxen
11. My Oh My, A Bloat of Hippopotami:
12. An Army of Frogs:
13. An Unkindness of Ravens:
14. A Party of Jays:
15. A Murder of Crows:
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻