3. Your “sexts” are decidedly unsexy.
Your phone is too full of cat photos to take any nudes, c’mon.
6. You force your cat to snuggle with you whether it wants to or not.
9. Your workspace is decorated with aspirational toys that inspire you to be the best cat lady / gentleman / non-gender-binary person you can be.
13. You’ve realized it’s borderline impossible to get anything done at work because you miss your cat so much.
15. Your heart truly aches for dog people and you pray they will one day see the errors of their ways.
17. You buy lint rollers in bulk.
19. If anyone so much as MENTIONS declawing your cat, you fly into a blind rage that can’t be tamed.
20. To you, “spring cleaning” is when you periodically clear out your phone’s old cat photos to make room for new cat photos.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.