3. Your “sexts” are decidedly unsexy.
Your phone is too full of cat photos to take any nudes, c’mon.
6. You force your cat to snuggle with you whether it wants to or not.
9. Your workspace is decorated with aspirational toys that inspire you to be the best cat lady / gentleman / non-gender-binary person you can be.
13. You’ve realized it’s borderline impossible to get anything done at work because you miss your cat so much.
15. Your heart truly aches for dog people and you pray they will one day see the errors of their ways.
17. You buy lint rollers in bulk.
19. If anyone so much as MENTIONS declawing your cat, you fly into a blind rage that can’t be tamed.
20. To you, “spring cleaning” is when you periodically clear out your phone’s old cat photos to make room for new cat photos.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.