3. Your “sexts” are decidedly unsexy.
Your phone is too full of cat photos to take any nudes, c’mon.
6. You force your cat to snuggle with you whether it wants to or not.
9. Your workspace is decorated with aspirational toys that inspire you to be the best cat lady / gentleman / non-gender-binary person you can be.
13. You’ve realized it’s borderline impossible to get anything done at work because you miss your cat so much.
15. Your heart truly aches for dog people and you pray they will one day see the errors of their ways.
17. You buy lint rollers in bulk.
19. If anyone so much as MENTIONS declawing your cat, you fly into a blind rage that can’t be tamed.
20. To you, “spring cleaning” is when you periodically clear out your phone’s old cat photos to make room for new cat photos.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.