1. Because in the ’90s, MTV wasn’t afraid to be weird with its promos.
2. Because there’s never been a more perfect mouthpiece of a generation than Daria and Jane.
3. Because nobody since Aeon Flux has excited you and confused you at the same time.
6. Because now The Real World is but a shell of its ’90s greatness.
Who could forget the scandalous Lyme Disease Incident of 1998?
7. ‘Cause only in the ’90s would MTV give a show to a pair of sock puppets.
12. “The Bum Bum Song” was probably the first thing you downloaded on Napster.
Yeah, don’t pretend you weren’t obsessed with this when you were 11.
13. Because nothing since Beavis and Butthead has been so brilliantly asinine.
14. (Beavis and Butthead also taught you which music videos to snark on.)
17. Winter Steele made you want to buy a motorcycle when you grew up.
19. And Singled Out was the perfect roadmap on what not to do in relationships.
20. Plus, The Head helped you cope with feeling like an outsider.
21. And oh yeah, didn’t MTV used to play music videos?
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗