3. The world would FINALLY have a full version of “I Put a Spell on You.”
4. And who wouldn’t want an expanded version of Sarah Sanderson’s eerie “Come Little Children?”
7. Don’t even start on how incredible the makeup would be.
10. They could make special edition playbills that look like Winifred Sanderson’s spellbook.
13. Or better yet, they could offer the role of Mary Sanderson to their original first choice, Rosie O’ Donnell.
Or not, depending on your preference for portly goofball witches.
17. The whole production would need, like, $20 million in capital, tops. Totes affordable!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭