3. The world would FINALLY have a full version of “I Put a Spell on You.”
4. And who wouldn’t want an expanded version of Sarah Sanderson’s eerie “Come Little Children?”
7. Don’t even start on how incredible the makeup would be.
10. They could make special edition playbills that look like Winifred Sanderson’s spellbook.
13. Or better yet, they could offer the role of Mary Sanderson to their original first choice, Rosie O’ Donnell.
Or not, depending on your preference for portly goofball witches.
17. The whole production would need, like, $20 million in capital, tops. Totes affordable!
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.