1. She was humble.
2. She was observant.
3. She gave excellent side-eye.
4. She had her priorities firmly in check.
6. She was a gifted businesswoman.
7. She was confident in her looks, even with wet scraggly aardvark hair.
8. Like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, she had lofty aspirations.
9. She had a flair for dramatics.
10. She endured vicious abuse from her worthless nerd brother Arthur, but never let it get her down.
11. She was in touch with her feelings.
12. She was comfortable voicing her opinions.
13. She had genuine concern for her brother’s terrible eating habits.
14. …and she always tried her best to help him eat better.
15. She had an appreciation for books.
16. She was wise with her finances, AND she was bilingual.
17. She refused to let her rude, forgetful brother get away with breaking promises.
18. She was crafty and knew exactly where to hide her weed.
19. Her life was a struggle, but she somehow managed to maintain a positive attitude.
20. It was a scientific fact that she was a grade A boss.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.