1. She was humble.
2. She was observant.
3. She gave excellent side-eye.
4. She had her priorities firmly in check.
6. She was a gifted businesswoman.
7. She was confident in her looks, even with wet scraggly aardvark hair.
8. Like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, she had lofty aspirations.
9. She had a flair for dramatics.
10. She endured vicious abuse from her worthless nerd brother Arthur, but never let it get her down.
11. She was in touch with her feelings.
12. She was comfortable voicing her opinions.
13. She had genuine concern for her brother’s terrible eating habits.
14. …and she always tried her best to help him eat better.
15. She had an appreciation for books.
16. She was wise with her finances, AND she was bilingual.
17. She refused to let her rude, forgetful brother get away with breaking promises.
18. She was crafty and knew exactly where to hide her weed.
19. Her life was a struggle, but she somehow managed to maintain a positive attitude.
20. It was a scientific fact that she was a grade A boss.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.