1. She was humble.
2. She was observant.
3. She gave excellent side-eye.
4. She had her priorities firmly in check.
6. She was a gifted businesswoman.
7. She was confident in her looks, even with wet scraggly aardvark hair.
8. Like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, she had lofty aspirations.
9. She had a flair for dramatics.
10. She endured vicious abuse from her worthless nerd brother Arthur, but never let it get her down.
11. She was in touch with her feelings.
12. She was comfortable voicing her opinions.
13. She had genuine concern for her brother’s terrible eating habits.
14. …and she always tried her best to help him eat better.
15. She had an appreciation for books.
16. She was wise with her finances, AND she was bilingual.
17. She refused to let her rude, forgetful brother get away with breaking promises.
18. She was crafty and knew exactly where to hide her weed.
19. Her life was a struggle, but she somehow managed to maintain a positive attitude.
20. It was a scientific fact that she was a grade A boss.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀