Listen, we know that Friends is a beloved sitcom and cultural bastion of millennial identity. But just because it's popular doesn't mean you have to love it.
1. Friends had a lot of gay jokes, as did many '90s sitcoms, but anyone worth their salt knows that dancing isn't gay, it's just plain fun.
2. Also, Ross was always upset about how his wife left him for a woman, but let's be real, any sane person would leave his whiny ass, too.
3. (And let's not even get started about what a terrible father Ross is to the child he had with her).
Ben didn't seem to make it to Ross's wedding, which is weird considering he's Ross's son. Also, Ross never seemed to care that Rachel was taking Emma all the way to France for her job!
4. Can we all just admit at this point that Ross was a sociopath?
5. And what was with always making fun of Monica's size?
6. TBH, Joey is kind of a creep.
7. He would definitely be ending his tweets with #NotAllMen.
8. And why was Phoebe so casual about her super tragic backstory? We nearly cried every time she brought it up.
9. Ross and Monica are SUPER open with each other. Like, would you really want to know about your sibling's sex life? Really though?!
10. And Ross is just so bland — but at least his blandness was well-matched by Rachel's.
Will they, won't they, on again, off again... meh.