1. Last week, this video of a woman receiving numerous catcalls as she walked through the streets of New York City went viral.
The woman, Shoshana Roberts, made the video in collaboration with video director Rob Bliss for the nonprofit Hollaback!, which works to end street harassment.
2. On Saturday, CNN anchor Fredricka Whitfield was joined by comedian Amanda Seales and author Steve Santagati to discuss the reaction to the video.
3. During the discussion, Santagati argued that he was an expert on the topic by virtue of being a man, that the men in the video obviously lacked class, and that women should leave New York if they don’t like it.
10. Watch the full mansplanation, and the incredible reactions.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶