1. SO if you didn’t know, the Oxford comma is basically the most important punctuation mark of all time.
2. Style experts disagree on whether or not the Oxford comma (also called the serial comma) is required but that is a stupid argument because CLEARLY YOU SHOULD USE IT.
11. So just remember next time you’re wondering if you should use the Oxford comma — YES.
It is important, amazing, and VITAL.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.