1. SO if you didn’t know, the Oxford comma is basically the most important punctuation mark of all time.
2. Style experts disagree on whether or not the Oxford comma (also called the serial comma) is required but that is a stupid argument because CLEARLY YOU SHOULD USE IT.
11. So just remember next time you’re wondering if you should use the Oxford comma — YES.
It is important, amazing, and VITAL.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.