1. You know the constant struggle of trying to wear sunglasses and regular glasses at the same time.
3. If you make a quick stop indoors, you can either take the time to switch to regular glasses or incur the judgment of everyone who just sees you as “that guy” wearing sunglasses indoors.
I’m sorry, but I need these to see and I’m only going to be in here for a minute.
19. And, of course, you have to deal with these unfortunate tan lines happening all summer long.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸