1. You know the constant struggle of trying to wear sunglasses and regular glasses at the same time.
3. If you make a quick stop indoors, you can either take the time to switch to regular glasses or incur the judgment of everyone who just sees you as “that guy” wearing sunglasses indoors.
I’m sorry, but I need these to see and I’m only going to be in here for a minute.
19. And, of course, you have to deal with these unfortunate tan lines happening all summer long.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴