1. It's always waaaay too crowded.
2. So crowded that you inevitably run into someone you don't want to see.
3. You can never actually check out the products in the Apple store because everyone is messing with the monitors.
4. You basically have to plug your nose every time you go near Abercrombie.
5. And it's so dark in there, you'll need a flashlight if you plan on actually seeing the merchandise.
6. All of the stores play music at ungodly levels.
7. The salespeople don't ever leave you alone.
8. When the store doesn't have your size and you realize that you came all the way to the mall for nothing.
9. The mannequins are actually the stuff of nightmares.
10. And sometimes they make unwanted sexual advances towards you.
11. Seriously, someone needs to get these mannequins in line.
12. You have to deal with tweens who think they are clever.
But are actually just annoying.