23 Things You Need If You Have Million Dollar Taste But A Hundred Dollar Budget
Everything. Under. $100.
1. A dispenser for your olive oil that will look so much more chic on your counter than those huge plastic bottles oil usually comes in.
3. A globe that wouldn't look out of place in a stately library covered in wood paneling. You know, if you could afford one of those.
9. This wall clock that is silent so you won't want to take it down from the wall and throw it away just to avoid the ticking.
10. A French press coffee maker that will make a cup of joe way better than what you usually get from the office coffee pot.
14. An insulated water bottle that won't leak all over your stuff, unlike that mediocre plastic one you've got now.
15. A crystal decanter that looks so fancy, you'll be able to trick people into thinking it's a family heirloom.
19. This ~golden~ bar set that will help you live the Mad Men high life (without all the, uh...terrible things that happened on that show).
21. This trendy coffee table that would make another perfect addition to your collection of midcentury items that's starting to pile up...
22. A stunning heel you'll want to wear for a night out on the town.
23. And an area rug that is cheap enough for you to still be able to afford a home or apartment to put it in.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.